All applicants shall comply with the general requirements set by the institution.
General Requirements for Admission
- 1. Accomplished NBS College Application Form.
- 2. Original Copy of the Learner’s Progress Report Card (SF9 or Form 138) or its equivalent from the school last attended with the eligibility certificate indicated and signed by the authorized school official.
- 3. Photocopy of NSO/PSA Birth Certificate; original copy to be presented for verification purposes.
- 4. Certificate of Good Moral Character.
- 5. Two (2) pieces of 2×2 ID colored pictures.
Applicants who are currently enrolled in Grade 12, the following documents may be presented during the application in lieu of the item #2 of the General Requirements indicated above:
- 1. Certification from the Office of the Registrar that the applicant is a candidate for graduation in the Senior High School Program and/or Certificate of Enrollment; or
- 2. Certified true copy of the latest SF9/F138 – Learner’s Progress Report Card.
For Transferees or Second Degree Program Takers, the following documents are required in lieu of the item #2 of the General Requirements indicated above:
- 1. Certificate of Transfer Credential from the last school attended;
- 2. Copy of the transcript of grades or true copy of grades from the last school attended for evaluation purposes; and
- 3. Copy of the course descriptions for credit evaluation purposes.
General Procedure for Admission
- 1. Fill out the Application Form and attach the listed requirements.
- 2. Submit the accomplished application form and requirements to the NBS College Admissions Office.
- 3. Pay the Exam Fee at the Cashier. The fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- 4. Take the Assessment Test at NBS College or at the school of origin, upon approval of NBS College.
- 5. Secure the schedule of admission interview at the NBS College Admissions Office. For Transferees or Second Degree Program Takers, all applicants will be subjected for a subject credit evaluation.
- 6. Check status of the admission. The applicant will be notified via SMS or email by the Admissions Office.
- 7. Pay the Reservation Fee at the Cashier. The fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- 8. Present the Permit to Enroll during the scheduled period of enrollment.
An applicant is eligible to enroll when he/she:
- 1. Graduated in the Senior High School from a school duly recognized by the Department of Education; or
- 1.1 Passed the Philippine Educational Placement Test (PEPT) for secondary education; or
- 1.2 Passed Alternative Learning System (ALS) Accreditation and Equivalency (A&E) test – High School level; or
- 1.3 Graduated and completed the secondary education in school year 2015-2016; or
- 1.4 Graduated with the old four-year high school program
- 2. Took the NBS College Assessment Test and went through the admission interview;
- 3. Has a general weighted average of at least eighty-five percent (85%) is he/she is an applicant in the BS Accountancy Program;
- 4. Submitted the documents indicated under the General Requirements for Admission to the Office of the Registrar.
Additional requirement for Transferees or Second Degree Program Takers:
- 1. The applicant has no adverse disciplinary record from the last school attended.
- 1. After the Admissions Office’s verification of documents presented, these same documents shall be submitted to the Office of the Registrar.
- 2. The Registrar shall accept the submission and create a registration entry in the system.
General Procedure for Enrollment
- 1. Submit the Permit to Enroll slip at the Office of the Registrar.
- 2. Submit Admission Documents.
- 3. Get the official Student ID Number and Order of Payment slip from the Office of the Registrar.
- 4. Pay fees at the Cashier.
- 5. Present Official Receipt at the Office of the Registrar for the issuance of the Registration and Assessment Form (RAF).
Click here to download the application form.